Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Today's Headlines/God's Word Concerning Egypt

Isaiah 19:2
2And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.
Fox News Headline Today: Egyptians Battling in Streets of Cairo
Anti-government protesters and supporters of President 
Hosni Mubarak battle in streets of Cairo, hurling 
Molotov cocktails and rocks http://www.foxnews.com   
The pictures say it all and are sad, but paint the true story of what's happening. We, who believe God is true to His Word, need to pray! This is His hand at work and for His purposes, which we cannot begin to comprehend...


Baruch atem b'Shem, Yeshua

1 comment:

Don said...

Mid, you wrote, "This is His hand at work and for His purposes, which we cannot begin to comprehend..."

Count me as one who cannot begin to comprehend. Attempts to understand the events of today fail me. I can only fall on my knees and submit to Him who is in control of all things. I must trust His Sovereignty...I must pray...and I know all things will be accomplished as He has purposed for His honor and glory.

Don

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin