Thursday, March 3, 2011

Prayer Warriors Alert...


Sound the Shofar~Alert the Armies of God, and call the Prayer Warriors to Battle...
Israel is in a critical state at this moment. The world, including the United States and its leaders, are closing upon her like a pack of hungry wolves against a lamb stranded away from the flock. While I firmly believe God is in control of every aspect of what's going on in the Middle East, we, as followers of Yeshua/Jesus, can make a difference by standing in the gap for this nation and its people who are blinded and yet, are the very apple of God's Eye. Israel is His Beloved. He is going to personally stand up against her enemies. He promises to destroy those who come against her, and His judgment will be swift and sure. Micah 4:11-13 And as sure as the battles are raging on the ground, they are even more intense in the spiritual realm. We have been given power and authority in Jesus' Name to come against this host of hell. We can wield the power of prayer and speak in the Lord's Name and surround Israel with our prayers. I hope you will join me. Don't ever think we are too few in number, God only needs a few to come against the many. Judges 7:12-25 !!  Shalu Yisroel~Pray for Israel...

Baruch atem b'Shem, Yeshua

3 comments:

Don said...

I agree, Mid!

Prayer Warriors must gather together now, and stand firm shoulder to shoulder as never before. The enemy is bold and relentless...and must be defeated. In this battle for Israel, I choose to be on the Lord's side...for He will be victorious and the enemy will kneel in submission to Him.

Count me in on the Prayer Warrior team!

Don

cowiche said...

I am praying every day for Israel, for those of the natural branch and the grafted in.
the world believes they will prevail, they don't realize The Lord of heavens armies has put a hook in their mouth and that He will have the last and best laugh.

Why do the nations rage, and the peoples plot a vain thing? (Obama) The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, Against the Lord and against His anointed saying, "Let us break their bonds in pieces and cast away their cords from us.
"He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; the Lord shall hold them in derision. Then he shall speak to them in His wrath, and distress them in His deep displeasure; yet I have set my King on my Holy Hill of Zion!" Psalms 2:1-6
God has said, "I will bles those that bless israel and I will curse those that curse Israel." I know whose side I'm on!

Don said...

Thanks, cowiche!

All who stand for Israel will share in the Lord's blessings, for the victory is already His and the battle has been won!

Don

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin