Monday, September 26, 2011

There are days when Don and I wonder if anyone reads or understands what we've posted...and then we get emails like this one: (Terry gave me permission to post it)

Hello Mid,

You may not remember me but long ago I visited your blog, The Israel Connection, and stated that Israel could be “overrun” and destroyed and it wouldn't make any difference, eschatology-wise, in the end times.

I just wanted you to know that I now attend a Messianic Synagogue and am learning the value and meanings of the Feasts of the Lord.

Israel is INDEED UNDER THE PROTECTION of G-D (Yeshua) and although a remnant may only be saved, I understand now that Israel plays a vital role in the end time scenario!

So, I ask your forgiveness and prayers that me and my family become more and more “tuned” to the mishpocha. (a term meaning kindred or group of blood-related peoples-Jew and Gentile...one family through Messiah!)

Your Friend in Yeshua,
Terry ~ Orlando, Florida

Baruch atem b'Shem, Yeshua

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin