Wednesday, September 8, 2010

HE CARES FOR YOU AND ME

Our awesome God...the One who created all things, the One who is in complete control, the One who never slumbers or sleeps, and the One who has numbered the hairs of our head will never allow Israel to cease from being a nation, nor will He ever turn away from His people.

Israel is the apple of God's eye (Zech, 2:8). God will protect, deliver and rescue Israel (Is. 31:5). In Jerusalem, which He has chosen, His name will be there forever (2 Chr. 33:7).

Jeremiah 31:35-36 NIV
This is what the LORD says, he who appoints the sun to shine by day, who decrees the moon and stars to shine by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar - the LORD Almighty is his name: "Only if these decrees vanish from my sight," declares the LORD, "will the descendants of Israel ever cease to be a nation before me."


Just as Almighty God cares for Israel, He also cares for you and me - for we are all precious in His sight. Just imagine! He holds the whole world in the palm of His hand, yet He will curl up inside our heart if we let Him into our life.

Psalm 91:4 NIV
He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.


We must praise God and thank Him every day for His goodness, for abundantly providing for our needs, and for keeping us safe in all circumstances. Above all, we must humbly thank God for His matchless gift of salvation through Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross and resurrection – a free gift offered to all who choose to reach out by faith alone to receive it.

Even though each new day will often bring new troubles, disappointment, sadness, and discouragement into our lives, it should also be a time to lean on Him as never before. Then, when the storm clouds gather around us, we know we can depend on the Lord for the renewed strength, hope, and assurance He has promised - for He is faithful to protect, provide, and care for His own.

When we rise up each morning, a spirit of praise and thanksgiving should be in our hearts and on our lips. We need to pray, “Thank you, Lord, for this day You have made. Thank You for allowing me to be a part of it. Help me to rejoice and be glad in it. Show me what You would have me do today that I might do it all for Your honor and glory in Jesus’ Name – Amen!”

Lamentations 3:22 NASB
The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.


Yes!!!

Great is His faithfulness. What an awesome God we serve!


May God bless you and keep you in His care!
Don

4 comments:

Catrina Bradley said...

You have blessed me, brother. You couldn't have known it, but these Words were meant to minister to me. I thank you for posting them.
Cat

Don said...

Thank you, Cat!

Your comment made my day!

My prayer is that the Holy Spirit might work through me to somehow, in some way, make a small difference in the life of those who's path I'm blessed to cross.

You have blessed me today, my friend!

Don

Living Water said...

Always thankful and grateful to our God who is always faithful to protect, provide and care. In Him we shall praise with our hearts! Amen.

Thanks for sharing this. It moves my heart to feel as you do—of gratitude towards our awesome God!

Don said...

"Living Water"...What a beautiful blog name you have chosen! Thank you for your comments. Your words flow out from THE Living Water that is within you - for His honor and glory. God Bless!

Don

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin