Monday, September 28, 2009

Israel's Restoration




Where are the days of sighing,
crying for My Spirit’s touch?
A noise comes to My straining ears,
but I hear not the voice of My beloved.
She is lost in the sea of humanity,
her way is not clear, she is a barren tree,
and sees not her nakedness. She
shivers from the cold winds of change
and bends beneath its cares and anxiety,
longing for a peace she can't have
without Me.

So I will come to her with My cloak and
cover her shame with My love. I will
be a strong tower and lift her above
the tides of evil, and she will revive
and remove the veil that hides her eyes
of understanding. The One she has
rejected, she will embrace in tears.
She will go forth in a spirit of humility
and proclaim My Mercy and Grace
to a dying world--in need of Life.
© Mid Stutsman 1997


Baruch atem b'Shem, Yeshua


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin