Monday, February 2, 2009

Days of Elijah

The Lord is Sovereign and able to defend His own. He is the Good Shepherd who laid down His Life for His sheep! Remember, the Lord told us to not be faint or lose heart, but to press on.

Trust in Him. Lean not on your own understanding and know that although it seems as though the days ahead are going to be wrought with trials for the nation, this is the time we must stand up and witness like never before.

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Romans 8:31
What shall we say then to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?


Listen to Days Of Elijah here


Don

1 comment:

midspoint said...

Amen and Amen! Let God arise and His enemies be scattered!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin