Irrespective of ethnic background, all followers of Islam are called Muslims.
Islam is not simply a religion, but rather, it is a life system comprised of many facets including military, political, financial, legal, government, family, social, education, religion, and more. The system masquerades under the cloak of its demonic religion. The word "Islam" simply means submission – submission to Allah. Its ultimate goal is world domination and Sharia control.
7,000,000,000+ is the estimated total world population.
The estimated world Muslim population is approaching 1,500,000,000 (21%), and is rapidly increasing in numbers.
319,000,000+ is the total
population. The world Muslim population is almost five
times greater than the U.S.
An estimated 15% to 25% of Muslims have a radical, militant, jihadist mindset. Using 20%, then, jihadists total 300,000,000 who are ready and satanically driven to chop the heads off infidels - that's you and me - as commanded by Islam.
The number of militant jihadist Muslims is only 6% less than the entire
The 1,500,000,000 total Muslims minus the 300,000,000 militant Muslims = 1,200,000,000 so-called “peaceful” Muslims. With the overwhelming majority being “peaceful”, then, there is no problem, right? WRONG!!!
No matter how militant or peaceful they might present themselves, they all have the same common goal of infiltration and control. ALL are doing their part to achieve world domination.
The radical jihadists (including
al-Qaeda, and others) will press toward dominance with force using guns, bombs,
violence, and terrorism. “Holy War” or
“Jihad” is a fundamental concept in the Islamic religion. Comparatively speaking, our country has yet
to experience any significant jihadist activity. However, that will change as Muslims in the
gain strength and numbers. U.S.
Most "peaceful" Muslims will blend-in and dominate by being good neighbors, good soccer moms, and good employees. One might ask, "In what way are they doing their part to dominate?" The answer is simple. Muslim women produce offspring at a rate of nearly four times that of non-Muslims. Also, Muslim men can only live with one wife, but can have three others – each one producing 4-6 children. The “peaceful” Muslims are doing their part to achieve domination simply by existing, and by rapidly increasing their numbers for population superiority.
Still other “peaceful” Muslims will, among other things, enter local and national politics and government, our education systems, our legal systems, our financial systems, and our communication systems to incorporate Islam's Sharia Law. Just look around - they are making significant strides in those areas. The number of Muslims who have been appointed or elected to responsible positions in our local and National Government during the last few years is alarming, as well as fool-hearty.
History has proven that as Muslim numbers increase in a community (or country), they become more demanding, disruptive, and ‘in-your-face’. Violence used to force submission is the next phase in their quest for control. Any attempt to appease them through dialog and negotiation is futile.
Muslims are masters of deceit, and cannot be believed no matter how sincere they might present themselves. Their Qur’an states that it is perfectly acceptable to lie to infidels (non-Muslims) to further the cause of Islam. Sadly, many people in our country have fallen victim to that trap.
As they gain strength in numbers, their demands for visibility and tolerance will increase exponentially, and from a hundred different directions. Of course, mosques are always built as symbols of victory and dominance over an area. Many, if not all, mosques have been funded by
. Once Muslims claim an area with a mosque,
they will never give it up. Thousands of
mosques are now common-place in much of the Saudi Arabia . Prior to 9/11, there were only a handful of
mosques on USA
soil. Even conservative U.S. Minnesota has 43 mosques at last count - with at least 34
within the area. There is probably one located near you. Twin City
Our immigration policies and lack of border control are allowing thousands of Muslims to pour into our country - many of whom are very likely radical jihadists. Muslims are rapidly infiltrating and populating the
for control using Islam's Sharia law.
Due to the tolerant and politically-correct mindset of the USA ,
along with a fear of offending Muslims, we will continue to cave-in to their
relentless demands. USA
I am reminded of the frog being boiled to death in slowly heated water. That frog will be dead without ever realizing what has happened. So it is with the Muslim strategy for the advancement of Islam.
Many claiming the Christian label have been blindly led to believe that our God of the Bible, and that Allah, the pagan god of Islam, are one and the same. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Allah is simply the Arabic name for their chosen god – a god that Mohammad selected in the seventh century from among the original 360 Arabic gods worshiped – one god for each day of the year. The Christian Bible and the Islamic Qur'an are in direct opposition concerning their theologies. The Bible is God’s holy inspired Word of Truth, while the Qur'an is a Satan-created book of deceit. Allow me bring a few things to your attention.
* From John 3:16, our God loves all people of the world. Islam claims that Allah only looks upon Muslims with favor.How can that be if they are the same?
* Our God gave His only begotten Son. Islam claims that Allah had no son.How can that be if they are the same?
* Jesus, the Son of God, is God, the second Person of the Trinity, Who created all things. Islam claims that their jesus is an Allah created prophet.How can that be if they are the same?
* Our God sent His Son to die for mankind who choose to believe on Him. Islam demands that mankind must submit to Allah, and must die for Allah.How can that be if they are the same?
* Our God of Christianity gives assurance of salvation for believers. Islam’s Allah gives no such promise unless his followers are killed in jihad for advancing the cause of Islam.How can that be if they are the same?
* Our God promises believers eternal life with Him in heaven. Islam only claims that Allah will provide 72 virgins in an afterlife for those martyred for him.How can that be if they are the same?
* The Christian Bible, God’s inspired Word, contains hundreds of prophecies that were fulfilled many centuries later - all of which were fulfilled exactly as written. Only our Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient God of Christianity could do that. Islam has no such prophecies, but if it had any, Islam would be powerless to fulfill them.How can that be if they are the same?
* As promised in Scripture, Jesus, our God of all creation, will soon return in great power and glory to gather His Own, then, destroy all evil by tossing Satan and all unbelievers into the Lake of Fire. Islam teaches that the Madhi, Islam’s awaited messiah, will one day return bringing Islam’s prophet jesus with him as second in command. Their jesus will declare that Christianity was a fraud, and that all who refuse to bow to Allah must be killed.How can that be if they are the same?
* Our God desires that Christians pray for unbelievers and share the Good News of the gospel with them. Islam’s Allah teaches that infidels must convert to Islam by force, and that all who do not bow to Allah must be killed.How can that be if they are the same?
Believing that our God and the pagan god, Allah of Islam, are one and the same is blasphemy against His holy Name. The Bible states that blasphemers will not enter through the gates of heaven. That thought should cause great trembling in the heart and mind as never before. There is only one true God, our God of the Bible, and there is none other.(Ref: Isaiah 45:5-6, 14, 18, 21; Isaiah 46:9; Mark 3:29)
Make no mistake about it. We are engaged in spiritual warfare against a relentless demonic ideology that is striving to rip the very soul out of
, the world, and the people
in them. I fear we are well on the way
toward losing the battle. Only when
Christ returns will Islam be defeated. America
For such a time as this, God breathed these words into the Apostle Paul as he penned them:
Ephesians 6:12 ESV“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.”